With more than seven years of editorial experience, my expertise includes knowing the ins and outs of the pop culture world, music, fashion, relationships, TV, movies, celebrities and beauty. I successfully adapt my voice across a wide range of platforms, including artists interviews, longform content, photo galleries, features, marketing copy and news coverage.
You can find my byline on PEOPLE.com, iHeartRadio, ELLE.com, Mental Floss, Bustle, MSN.com, Yahoo!, PopCrush, Taste of Country, AOL Music and Spinner.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong command of AP style
• Experience working with brand partnerships, including sponsored emails and custom features
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe CS6 InDesign and Photoshop, Wordpress, CMS, and basic HTML
• Expertise in using DSLR camera, including photographing art to accompany articles
• Confidence in leading groups or teams with diverse skill levels
• Ability to take on increased responsibility, meet deadlines and manage expectations for last minute projects